WeLcoMe To ChiLLaX Corner Blog

Welcome to our ChiLLax, Crazy, Sassy, Bizarre, Eccentric blog..Please bare with all the updates...

Visitors

About Me

My photo
I see the Past.I Live the Present.I Relieve the Future

Caught ya RedHanded

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Chapters of my Life

Lot of things happened for the year 2015/2016.

Early December 2015, i met an amazing person whom i hold dearly closed to my heart, My German boyfriend(currently ex-boyfriend). Its a memory i will never forget, even though Time & Distance maybe one of the reason we had to part our ways 😭 Even its just for a couple of months you're the best thing ever happen in my life.

17 September 2016 - Unfortunate event in my life, I lost my 2nd Eldest brother 😭 A brother who is like my twin, my partner in crime, my everything in my life. I didn't foresee this will happened. His passing away, i would say its a mystery. Sickness doesn't happened immediately & cause death, unless its unexpected accident. He is a healthy person, i can assure everybody out there because i know & i see every single thing he do. Two days before his last breath, he was calling for my name & immediately hug me tightly. He said to recite Al fatihah for him, in which i couldn't remember as its not my routine religion, as for him he's a Muslim & i'm not.
Luckily our close friend Niza happened to be there & we recite together. That was the only last thing he did, last memory of him i have 😭 

I remembered when i told him i wanted to live in with my boyfriend back to Germany but i hesitate because i can't leave my family. As first he said, "Always put yourself first. Don't think about other people. What's left for you if you keep on putting other people first & yours second?" That really struck me! Somehow after few weeks, he texted me again & say, "I couldn't picture if you're not here with us. You're too far to reach,when its thousand miles away. Who's gonna be by my side when things i couldn't handle? It caught me off guarded. I'm fine if our parents are not here but with you, its beyond speechless & i'm crying thinking about it"😭

I'm like, Bruh 😣 You're the one who's encouraging me to put myself first, then you're the one who is winding up.



With the Almighty Fated, with my relation parted, with my brother passing away, its Hard to swallow all at once😫

There's nothing left for me.
All is left a Mere memory of you bro



No comments: