WeLcoMe To ChiLLaX Corner Blog

Welcome to our ChiLLax, Crazy, Sassy, Bizarre, Eccentric blog..Please bare with all the updates...

Visitors

About Me

My photo
I see the Past.I Live the Present.I Relieve the Future

Caught ya RedHanded

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

Thursday, August 25, 2016

What the....

Yup!! What the F...!

I guess how i feel for you still lingers yet part of me still hoping for my ex boyfreund deutsch realise...i'm the best one you will ever had and still are. But he keeps on posting his picture with the girlfriend. #feelingbummer + #jealousykicksin

And yes...the devil won't stop telling me "What the F...are you doing" 

Totally need something to ease or ......erase is the word...

Erase the feeling, the memories but...without them...i might jump to the same moment and still feel bummed kicks in!

When will this go away...


No comments: