WeLcoMe To ChiLLaX Corner Blog

Welcome to our ChiLLax, Crazy, Sassy, Bizarre, Eccentric blog..Please bare with all the updates...

Visitors

About Me

My photo
I see the Past.I Live the Present.I Relieve the Future

Caught ya RedHanded

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

New Year 2017

My new year is in Singapore again! Yeay! 😍

Its supposed to be a vacation with my late bro, however i determined to go for Solo traveler. Let the pictures do the talking.
P/S: I happened to bump to a close friend & we decide to spend the time.

The first day arriving singapore 30 Dec 2016, just strolling around to recall the view & roads.


Yup there he is close friend back in Brunei. Solo traveler himself too.



The Neon Light Radio Clarke Quay.


 China Town Singapore stopping for food. 


New Year Countdown 2017 at FClub Singapore, Boat Quay.🙌


The Aftermath countdown new year. My feet hurts real bad & i take off my boots. Walk my socks on back to my hostel. Who cares...Noone cares!! 😂💨



Strolling abit at Orchard Road

 That iss the end of my solo traveling in singapore. Next destination, perhaps Bali, indonesia 😁





No comments: