WeLcoMe To ChiLLaX Corner Blog

Welcome to our ChiLLax, Crazy, Sassy, Bizarre, Eccentric blog..Please bare with all the updates...

Visitors

About Me

My photo
I see the Past.I Live the Present.I Relieve the Future

Caught ya RedHanded

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Singapore trip with parents & siblings 30 Dec 2015 - 4 Jan 2016

Happy New Year 2016. Lots of things happened the whole throughout 2015. Let all the picture tell the stories.
the arrival 30 Dec 2015



the morning to China Town, singapore














 bugis junction n street


I'm loving the Clarke Quay River point. A very beautiful scenery n romantic place to chill. My Bro n i rawking the boat.

 the waiting for New Year 2016 countdown at Clarke Quay River point

Concertat Clarke Quay


We did the selfie 

 Nearby the river where my bro n i stay the night. 5thfootway inn


Catching the Merlion 


Universal studio singapore 2nd Jan 2016








Our going back to Brunei. Got bored & play around the pros n applications in Changi Terminal 1

No comments: